Friday the 13th

Oct 28, 2005
HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th!!

Crank Death Metal!!!!

ultimate_jason_voorhees_sm.jpg

|m|
Jason Vinhees
<><><>

Of course first thing this morning i dropped my framed iron maiden tickets while moving it, shattered the glass all over the floor. And while reaching down i nailed that sensitive spot on my elbow on a sharp table corner......

i knew it was going to be a bad day

I've the majority of the day indoors
So far nothing bad has happened to me.

I lost control of my bowels while bending down to pet an attractive woman's puppy, and at that point our relationship or any chance of one was over. :zipit: And I accidently stepped in the cat's water when I got home, it sucked.

Oinkness said:
I lost control of my bowels while bending down to pet an attractive woman's puppy, and at that point our relationship or any chance of one was over. :zipit: And I accidently stepped in the cat's water when I got home, it sucked.

i thought you had a way with the ladies??:loco:

Aarohi said:
Who the hell believes in this stuff anyways? Its utter nonsense. :Smug:
Aarohi, don't ruin the fun. :Smug:

I guess I'm gonna end up doing it also, since starting monday, I'll be powered by Linux also. :p

I actually had a black cat cross my path... I was going pretty fast and could have easily squashed it if I hadn't been looking. :lol:

Hahah, that rabbit and rooster in your avatar is highlarious. I've got a black and dark brown cat, would look black from a distance.... I hope nobody runs her over, you've got to realize these are real cats with real feelings, they feel sorrow, fear, coldness, everything! I've seen my cat cry before and it wasn't because she had a cold. I've got a cold now so I need a lot of rest. :( My eyes are burning and it's pretty nasty. At least it didn't happen on the 13th eh... I'm in the clear. :)