Friday the 30th!

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
You all probably know by now that our good buddies Dungeon are coming to little Adelaide to play at Raglans this Friday night!!:headbang:

We'll be supporting the clowns and we have a couple of completely new songs that we'll be unleashing upon the crowd. The place can only fit 200 people so make sure you get there early!!

All I have to say is it fucking rocked... plus Im underage and still got in.. :D

My only complaint is that Dungeon ran out of girly tops... :cry:

Stay Metal.

GRRR Saphira ur too damn hard to catch online, so i have to look like a desperate idiot by posting in any topics u do HAHAHAHAH......But it is just a look, im not really a desperate idiot ahhahhah EMAIL ME OR SOMETHING U SHE DEVIL>>>

I think that will be the last batch of the "100% Pure Aussie Power Metal" ones we're getting done, at least for quite a long time. There was only gonna be 50 done as a limited edition promo run but we had to get 50 more done 'cos they sold out so fast! Now this batch is nearly gone too! :eek:

As soon as we have the cash (and that may take a while since they'll be VERY expensive to make this time), we're doing a batch of "A Rise To Power" tops with a print based on the album cover art and there should be a decent number of girly shirts in there this time I would say...

Sorry 'bout that!