from behind taco bell on 85th

D

dumpster lover

oh my juney awaken from your encrusted slumber! my hoop chiggers yearn for sickening love scratch! where are you juney??? the dumpster is cold and lonely and my rusty soup can no longer fulfills my needs like you can juney!! only you can touch me without breaking the scabs and letting the pus run...come to me my angel of gunt!!!

Yeah, he and "juney" do this occasionally.

They hint that we all all aware of who the authors are, but never admit who it is.

oh no lordy you think you have us figured out......... I am legion...for I am many....
come to me Juney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you guys still swinging in the swinging set...???

I rememeber you had a bad groin itch from it.

Sorry Dumpy, I was carrying too many BK bags - 5 to be exact!!!! I miss your filth and bowling pin beers. Your angel of gunt is flying free.

sorry MM I'm in the dumpster at the Taco Bell on 15th by the Ballard Market awaiting my beloved angel of gunt! If I could tempt the divine Ms MM from atop the mountain you could punish us for all our filthy degrading behavior!!! We have been bad smut monkeys Mistress!!! Hurt us!!! Use us!!! We are trash and need to be treated as such!!
Juney please hurry..i need you to put tiger balm on my putrid scaling member. My purple headed warrior longs to penetrate the holy veil, the ever fluttering flower-like filthy love purse between your menses soaked support hose covered getaway sticks!

Tee said:
*a hug to dumpy*
actually, :eek:, that's the same hair, it's just dyed in a different colour. :loco:

Ok, back off bitch. DUMPY IS MINE - GODDAMN YOU.

Dumpy, don't forget I am your special, ever fluttering scab picking wonder for eternity. The purple headed warrior is getting somewhat wrinkly, but so is my love purse the last few years. Since you didn't pick up my falling bags, you will endure candle wax to your feet in the moonlight of the dumpster behind Fred Meyer. MM is invited, but as a spectator ONLY.

Juney, Mistress has made it well known that she is WD's back waxer...if she sees our candlewax foot ritual in all it's sickening glory she may blow a fuse!! MM you are officially invited to the dumpster!! looky looky , no touchy touchy