from behind taco bell on 85th

I love these two. Now, back off mothers!

Let them play! Like we all don't play around here now and then. Shame on you all! It's just good, wholesome rotten food, verbal lovemaking. Now, let them be! Or I'll log in and go after all of you with a vengeance. I swear I will. It's pure disgusting, pustulating poetry. And I like it. For some mental reason.

TO J & DL :) You guys always make me laugh!

oh my juney awaken from your encrusted slumber! my hoop chiggers yearn for sickening love scratch! where are you juney??? the dumpster is cold and lonely and my rusty soup can no longer fulfills my needs like you can juney!! only you can touch me without breaking the scabs and letting the pus run...come to me my angel of gunt!!!

:rolleyes:

...I miss that humor. :puke:
Whatever became of Marsha Brady?

After Junes passing I met Ms Quimby, we have been making filthy disgusting dumpster love ever since then, we currently reside in the dumpster behind the Mandarin Gate, this dumpster is amazing, I use the shrimp tails I find in the garbage to tickle her anus whilst I clean her sick little bean with my tongue, scabby and mostly pus, but I diligently lick until my dumpster queen is satisfied.

The Ode to Ms Quimby

Ms Quimby, Ms Quimby
Please straddle me so nimbly
In your horny greed you accept my seed
In our filthy state of lust we feed
Rolling in the rotten
All our fears have been forgotten
The beautiful stench of your love ditch
Has me yearning at a fever pitch
Coming in the dumpster is my salvation you dirty bitch

Humpty my Dumpty our children are hungry and since i adopted Buster and Bernita they have been nibbling on my hoop for basic nutrition what shall we do they deserve a good life after surviving the kerosene flood and the death of their mother , but fuck all that shit I want your putrid prick deep inside my hatchet gash Dumpy you are my hero and my confidant I'm waiting in the dumpster masturbating with thrown out refried beans come to me and lick my bean clean