From France...

Shymera

New Metal Member
Jun 11, 2010
Hello everybody ! First of all, forgive me in advance for my english, I have to improve it. :oops:

I am the keyboards of a french metal band, DREAMLOST. Our 2nd album, "Psychomedia", is available, but France is not the land of metal music, unfortunately !!

I just need your feeling about us. I would just like to know what do you think about our music... it is progressive and melodic.

www.numberonemusic.com/dreamlost

Thanks so much for your opinion, and keep metal !!! :headbang:

I really liked the first song, "psychomedia".

However, it would be totally badass if you added some death vox!!! haha. Like at 3:30, you guys do that "Mike Portnoy attempts death vocals" but it would be super awesome if it was more like Mikael Åkerfeldt background growls instead!

Granted thats my personal opinion and I'm sure 99% of everyone love it the way it is.

Good stuff.

Oh, and is it just me or did the song get considerably softer like 15 seconds in?

I really liked the first song, "psychomedia".

However, it would be totally badass if you added some death vox!!! haha. Like at 3:30, you guys do that "Mike Portnoy attempts death vocals" but it would be super awesome if it was more like Mikael Åkerfeldt background growls instead!

Granted thats my personal opinion and I'm sure 99% of everyone love it the way it is.

Good stuff.

Oh, and is it just me or did the song get considerably softer like 15 seconds in?

No it's not just you. I noticed the volume decreased significantly pretty early on, so I had to boost up my volume control. Weird.

Thank you so much to have taken time to listen our music !:Spin:

I am sorry for the sound of this little site. I have noticed too that during the loading of each song, the sound is bigger than when the loading is finished, after nearly 15 seconds. You can also listen on our MySpace www.myspace.com/dreamlost.

I don't know why for you, Minerva, the link doesn't work...
ConnieOH, you have to order our album if you want it, on the Brennus site. We are not in music shops, or you can order it on www.fnac.com. If it is for a review, just tell me and I will send it to you myself.

If you liked us, don't hesitate to talk about us around you ! We need support, we are looking for a producer or a manager, even in the USA... Any help is really welcomed :headbang: Thank you so much !!

C'est très bien, Shymera! Merci pour la musique. :)

I'm reminded of Pathosray. The singer especially reminds me of Pathosray's singer. And I really like Pathosray, so this is pretty cool. I'll keep an eye out for the CD.

Thank you so much to have taken time to listen our music !:Spin:

I am sorry for the sound of this little site. I have noticed too that during the loading of each song, the sound is bigger than when the loading is finished, after nearly 15 seconds. You can also listen on our MySpace www.myspace.com/dreamlost.

I don't know why for you, Minerva, the link doesn't work...
ConnieOH, you have to order our album if you want it, on the Brennus site. We are not in music shops, or you can order it on www.fnac.com. If it is for a review, just tell me and I will send it to you myself.

If you liked us, don't hesitate to talk about us around you ! We need support, we are looking for a producer or a manager, even in the USA... Any help is really welcomed :headbang: Thank you so much !!

The initial link didn't work for me either, but I enjoyed what was available on the myspace page. Drop me a line (justinsgaines@hotmail.com) if you'd like the album reviewed at hardrockhaven.net.

Justin

Just finished listening to both the first album and the new release, and i must say this stuff is really good. Reminds me of Pathosray, with a little Spheric Universe thrown in. Really a good band.

Add me to the 99%. I hate death vox, and a number of bands are "ruined" for me due to death vox (ie. love the music, can't get past the damn cookie monster vocals).

Going back to the songs themselves, I like it!!

:D I'm so happy that you've taken of your time to listen to our music !!!! And so glad to know we can find a public in the USA !
We do all we can to be known abroad, it seems that our music does not suit to France... whatever, thank so much for your support and your kindness ! Maybe Dreamlost will come playing in USA, one day !! We hope so ! :cool:

Don't hesitate to talk about us if you can ! sometimes, by word of mouth works better than a media promotion... ;)

:D I'm so happy that you've taken of your time to listen to our music !!!! And so glad to know we can find a public in the USA !
We do all we can to be known abroad, it seems that our music does not suit to France... whatever, thank so much for your support and your kindness ! Maybe Dreamlost will come playing in USA, one day !! We hope so ! :cool:

Don't hesitate to talk about us if you can ! sometimes, by word of mouth works better than a media promotion... ;)

This is a really good up and coming band, great musicianship, and quality songwriting, worth giving a listen too.