From my fellow Texan metalheads.... Vote Kinky Friedman for Governor

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
92106_windfarm.gif

Kinky For Governor
kinky_banner_myspace.gif

www.kinkyfriedman.com

Yeah, I duno who to vote for. I'm conservative but I can't stand Perry and for sure will not be voting for him. I like how Kinky wants to "de-wussify" Austin.

FailingAcension said:
Yeah, I duno who to vote for. I'm conservative but I can't stand Perry and for sure will not be voting for him. I like how Kinky wants to "de-wussify" Austin.

Well, I encourage you to vote for him, go to his website and read up on him, then google some more for your own gain, and then if you really want to shake up the political game in this state, vote for the Kinkster. He needs every vote as Perry is still leading...

perry is a son of a bitch.. i will vote kinky but he won't win anyways

Join the Next Governor of Texas, Kinky Friedman, at the Houston Rally on Sunday, November 5th!

Show your support for Kinky by attending the Houston Rally - his last stop in the Houston area before Election Day! Bring your friends & neighbors to hear Kinky speak on Sunday at the Armadillo Palace. The rally begins at 3:00pm, and Kinky will address the crowd at about 3:30pm. The Armadillo Palace is located at 5015 Kirby Drive in Houston.

Prety straight forward site; I'm not even a Texan and I'd vote for him (I suppose).

I swear though, tha guy has so much shit to buy off his page it's amazing -
He probably has his own brand of beer :lol:

Seraphim Belial said:
Prety straight forward site; I'm not even a Texan and I'd vote for him (I suppose).

I swear though, tha guy has so much shit to buy off his page it's amazing -
He probably has his own brand of beer :lol:

He does have a salsa and it is very good, surprisingly. But yeah, the merchandise is to fund the campaign, which is very expensive.

Nope. He got 11% if I recall. But the cool part was that while the other 3 candidates were out on the last 24 hour push where they visit like 100 cities or whatever, he went to a bar. I wish he'd have won. I hate Perry, that ass.