from out of nowhere

Winter Heart

dreamfinder...
Mar 6, 2004
Sokobanja
Hey, I'm from a distant place, most probably never heard of it. Whatever, I love Nightwish, Lacuna Coil, HIM, Kamelot, Blind Guardian, Cradle Of Filth, Kovenant, classical music.... I don't like limitations in anything, not even music. I'm developing my art skills, I love books, specially Tolkien, I'm very into trying to figure out what reigion's all about, magic, all the things people consider as paranormal.
I'm trying to find the truth in fantasy...... :) :wave:

:wave: Hello Winter Heart,

You have great taste in music. Have you ever heard of Power Quest? They are a awesome power metal band as well. So, you like books...Hmmmm....well, I know of a novel you may be interested in.

"Moonwarriors” is an epic, medieval, gothic, dark fantasy novel. It contains elements of every genre, including romance, drama, horror, action, adventure and even comedy.
Set in the 8th century in Romania when it was still known as Dacia, it tells the tale of a werewolf warrior named Walter Volknor. Once an innocent farm boy, he is out for revenge against Avatar, a master vampire that has slaughtered his family. The werewolf begins a crusade to destroy the evil vampire race. Other compassionate werewolves join him in his obsession.

Check out the links below. Tell me whatcha think or join the yahoo group.

Heavy Fucking Metal,
BNC:headbang:

No, unfortunately, I haven't heard of the band, but I'll try looking for it, since I really want to find some more good music for my taste. Thank you for recommending me that novel, I hope there's a translation here in my country. You say there are some vampires included? OK, I'm totaly in love with that whole fantasy world, art and creatures,medieval stuff, gothic, and stuff like that, so be sure I'll read these excerpts from the link. I really hope I can find the book, I'm so intrigued now!(but I trully doubt...) Can you tell me who's the writer, please? Thanks again! :) ;)

Hello Winter Heart, :wave:

The author you seek is I. Welcome to UM. I am not sure about the translation but I do know my novel will receive world wide distribution. My name is Rusty Nugent. With your interests, this novel is exactly what your looking for. I am in the process of getting my book published. So, please feel free to join my yahoo group for updates.

And on the metal side, Power Quest has a forum on this board. They are on the fantasy side of power metal. Their second album is now available. Give them a look.

Metal Forever!! :headbang:

A late
Yoohoo.gif

OK, I haven't been here for a while, and I'm nicely surprised to hear from you Phantumwolf, as you are a writer I was seeking. Thank you, I might join the group. the thing is, just now I'm downloading the excerpts, cause earlier I was able to download only 2 pages, and from what I read, I'm truly amazed. you're right, just what I was looking for!
I hope that, after it is published in America, it will somehow arrive to my country too. ;)
:wave: