From the same Depths....jeez....Wish us luck.

Zak with OMG

Bringer of screams
Oct 11, 2009
Connersville, Indiana
Hi. My names Zak Cox. Im 18...I just graduated from High School...and I'm starting college in January. My major is Music Compisition. My Friend Chase and I have been Playing music together since we where 16. Our first band Nocturne Steady was a massive failure. Hehehehe. But it did teach us alot. My senior year (Chase's Junior) we sat down and decided to talk about our future. What do we want to be when we grow up? How will we prepare for it. We talked for a long time and began to flirt with the idea of Producing music. We grew up in connersville indiana....Location of the Foundation Studio. Owned by Joey Sturgis....So...We knew that if you had talent, it didn't matter where you are. You'll be ok. Well chase suggested the name OMG WTF Studio. I thought....wow....way to milk a meme for all it's worth. But I loved the name. So we made a myspace, and posted some song I tracked drums with on FL Studio. And we recorded Chases half stack with a crappy Wal-Mart Mic and wah lah. Our first song. One summer later, (And a seasonal job), Chase and I have saved about enough to actually pump out decent recordings. Great thanks to Limitless Studio's on Youtube. And to this forum for teaching us....Quite litterally....Everything we know. We've lurked hear forever...jeez...ever since "How Do" man...but have never taken the time to join. I think it's safe to say we both hope to learn alot and share experiences with everyone hear. so yeah.....wish us luck.:kickass: