Frontiers Records Press Release: Michael Kiske To Perform With Helloween

Oh come on!! This was a good one! Definitely got me...as I'm a fan that thinks Helloween was over after Kiske left...and this would be HUGE!!!

IMO, this is the only Power Metal news that could actually rival Barlow coming back to IE. ;)

Oh come on!! This was a good one! Definitely got me...as I'm a fan that thinks Helloween was over after Kiske left...and this would be HUGE!!!

WHAT?????????????????????

I take it you never listened to CHAMELEON and MASTER OF THE RINGS back to back, and then the masterpiece that followed, called TIME OF THE OATH...

Kiske consistently expressed he was no longer interested in metal.
This was even during their most commercially popular KEEPERS PART II era.

Deris is an amazing vocalist........

I would rather have Deris stay in Helloween than bring Kiske back. Sure, Keepers 1 through Pink Bubbles were amazing. Chameleon anyone?????

With Deris, Helloween have a proven track record of continuously pumping out quality material. Sure, there were a few clunkers (IE - Keepers III)....

I would rather have Deris stay in Helloween than bring Kiske back. Sure, Keepers 1 through Pink Bubbles were amazing. Chameleon anyone?????

With Deris, Helloween have a proven track record of continuously pumping out quality material. Sure, there were a few clunkers (IE - Keepers III)....

Yeah, Deris has proven himself as a great singer. Wouldnt want Kiske back.

WHAT?????????????????????

I take it you never listened to CHAMELEON and MASTER OF THE RINGS back to back, and then the masterpiece that followed, called TIME OF THE OATH...

Kiske consistently expressed he was no longer interested in metal.
This was even during their most commercially popular KEEPERS PART II era.

Deris is an amazing vocalist........

They are good albums & yes, Andy is a good vocalist...but it just isn't Helloween to me. Also, what a big reason may be is that Kiske got out at the perfect time...just as Helloween started getting samey & stale. Plus, I got into them during the Keeper Part I era, so I'd already been a fan for years.

When did you get into them? I can completely understand the Helloween love post-Kiske if you got into them later, but I was already growing weary for even Kiske's last album with them.

Yuck!!! Hearing Andre matos trying to sing is like hearing a 5 year old girl shrieking!!! Edu Falachi is a much better singer.

True...Matos may not be the best singer & one can argue that Edu is definitely better...but with Matos left the killer songwriting. Sorry, but nothing they did after he left can even hold a candle to Angels Cry or the absolutely amazing Holyland!! Which, BTW, are the ONLY reasons why Angra was even put on the metal map!!!

When did you get into them? I can completely understand the Helloween love post-Kiske if you got into them later, but I was already growing weary for even Kiske's last album with them.

I got into them with Walls of Jericho.
I was lucky to have an older brother who was into metal.
We were huge fans of all the Noise Records bands...

I really thought Pink Bubbles differed from the Keepers albums actually.

Kiske's departure I think had more to do with his interest in metal declining, more than anything else.

You will get your chance to hear Kiske do Helloween again on his acoustic renditions of Helloween classics, coming out later this year I think.