Froosch

As much as I'd love to see that, it doesn't look like it's in the cards. If they were playing in Jersey maybe I'd take that $65 charge like a man, but to have to get my ass to the city AND pay that much, it's just not worth it for a poor kid about to enter college.

Actually I'll be working there (and at the Summer Campout the next day). Gotta be there at 6 AM both days (and 8 on Friday).

I think HORSE the band is playing too. I could be wrong. I think for a while I kept learning and then forgetting that Behemoth was playing, and then this morning I heard once again they were gonna be there and now I'm psyched for that.

But the fact that the odds are pretty good that I'll be meeting GWAR is the highlight of my life right now, only to be topped by actually meeting them when and if it happens.

average stalker said:
Cosmic Keys To My Creations & Times (medley)
12. I Am The Black Wizards
13. Ye Entranceperium

All I need to hear :headbang: Holy shit, I wish I was there.

Sounds of the Underground was incredible. Shook hands and spoke a little to Nergal and Orion from Behemoth, Anders and Bjorn from In Flames, and Beefcake from GWAR (out of costume). Everyone was really cool, and I apologize for anything I've ever said about In Flames selling out or becoming rock stars or anything like that. I actually surprised myself by liking a lot of bands' sets too, although with As I Lay Dying playing last, right after In Flames it was like hearing In Flames play really well and then In Flames play poorly. In Flames played Reroute and later exclusively, but they did it really well.