'Frozen Reflections' mp3. EP sample.

I have ze album. However you wrote all over my cover of the album. Will, because of your ignorant writing on my cover, I shall rate it, -2. However, if I were to rate the album with ignoring the writing all over the cover, I shall rate it a 7 out of 10. I've told you my opinions on the album before, so I don't have to type them here.

judging the album against other stuff out there i give it a 6. judging it as a young new band's demo i give it an 8.5. i've discussed reasons with you will, but every band starts somewhere. and this is a great fucking way to start :)

(since you mentioned DD in the other thread, i'm using them as comparison)from the one song i heard from DD's Demo, i'd give it a 4 overall and a 5 considering its a young new band.
^just to give you an idea of how much you are going to grow. and i know you had a small 'demo' before this, but it is your first release and i would rate your actual demo on similar ratings despite the recording quality.

this band has a great deal of potential. this EP doesn't even compare with the new songs. though the EP doesn't have their best work on it, the songs do represent the music they create.
if any locals see this forum and thread, i suggest you check them out live. you wont' be disappointed.

I stuck this track on my player just the other day, and its been played quite a few times since! I really like it, its not in a broad genre i would normally find myself listening to, but its very heavy and very kickass.

the link doesn\'t work.
And the petition page hates me right now and i cann\\t sign it. I will try again later tonight.
good luck will

-paul

p.s. if you get signed you know you gotta give away boose:lol: