Fruit of the Loomis Redux

FretsAflame

Undercover Shredder
Sep 8, 2003
Funkytown
Should any of you decide to make a shirt using will's graphic, here's an image for you to put on the back.

27094763-5ef2-02000103-.jpg

Hahahaha, yeah, but I'm sure Jeff is going to be thoroughly sick of it by the end of this leg of the tour. You creative folks are going to have to come up with something even funnier for the spring tour.

hahaha!! nice very nice :lol:
i'm about to head out to wal-mart to get a shirt (size medium as specified) and a bottle of fabric paint so jeff can have his own version of this tomorrow night woo!!
loomissig.jpg

ct_thrash said:
hahaha!! nice very nice :lol:
i'm about to head out to wal-mart to get a shirt (size medium as specified) and a bottle of fabric paint so jeff can have his own version of this tomorrow night woo!!
loomissig.jpg

can you make 2 and have him autograph one for me, please? seeing as i can't make it to any of the shows or anything... that would be uber cool - plus im going to take as much credit for this one as possible.

As I recall saying -
FretsAflame said:

wtf, are you kidding me, i didn't get reps for that? what in the hell! that was some premium shit!! What does a man have to do to get reps on this fucking board - maybe i should ... wait... *idea*.... now i just have to find the right picture - expect something funny in a day or two...

and a day or two later - my evil plan is unveiled - i told ya so :D :lol: :lol: :lol: