Fruit of the Loomis Redux

I really am glad that everyone enjoyed my pictures - yet im even happier that no one is disputing the fact that i have an enormous tallywhacker.

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

FretsAflame said:
And yay, Loomis created a young shredder in his image, and said "Let there be metal, let there be shred", and there was...

27101823-7822-02000125-.jpg

Also, i have a big schlong.
Dude, how is your penis hanging like that.......shouldn't it either be lying on your leg, or up against your stomach? Even if it's an erection, it should be pointing outward. I just don't see how that is possible, there's obviously nothing holding it like that.....

NicodemiX said:
you look like a 13 year old kid haha

yes, but somehow women think that is hot - i've gotten more girls so far in college then most of the people who got a lot of chicks got in all four years of high school... its amazing.

also i have a growth delay

also i will take my 13 year old kid self and womp your ass on guitar

Lord of Metal said:
He does look young....but.....sexy.........

I'll still call the cops on you jeremy

lol - remember that one thread with all of the gay shit you were throwing around? this was just aroud the time of the semen tower...

Lord of Metal said:
Dude, how is your penis hanging like that.......shouldn't it either be lying on your leg, or up against your stomach? Even if it's an erection, it should be pointing outward. I just don't see how that is possible, there's obviously nothing holding it like that.....

what if it was a halfway erection? see - it's perfectly logical. Also, maybe a very small but strong cherub was holding up my cockrod, but was simply obscured by the large black censor bar... think about it...

plus i was really goin for the "tommy lee" look - ie out of that one video.