FS: 2 Channel Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier

yarrick19

Oct 22, 2005
Idaho
Hey guys,

I have a two channel Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier for sale. The amp is a revision G from '97. It sounds incredible! The amp has winged C power tubes in it. The tolex is a little dinged up (see the pictures below). Comes with a footswitch.

SOLD!!!

I'm only asking $999 for the amp, plus I'll split the shipping costs and no paypal fees!
I'd like to sell this domestically in the United States.

PM me with any questions.

Dual_Red_Front.JPG

Dual_Rec_Front2.JPG

Dual_Rec_Back2.JPG

Dual_Rec_Back.JPG

daaaym; the only thiing thatd make me want it more, other than being in the us, would be if it was a black/chrome one.

Hmmm...tempting...But I've got a hard on for the '97 Mesa Tremoverb combo I have on hold at work...Decisions, decisions...

When did mesa start putting those chicken head style knobs on the dual recto? Because I just had one in my home studio and the knobs had the dot marking on them.

I believe its on their earlier stuff. I have another 2 channel dual rec from 98 and it has the dots in the knob instead of the points. The pointed knobs are actually a little easier to make fine adjustments with and recall settings since there arn't any marks/numbers on the face plates to use as a reference.

Yeah, I much prefer the ones like that (actually yarrick, that one is pretty much identical to mine: Revision G, but with an attached power cord), but Loren, I've seen the pics of yours, and it's older than mine cuz it has the tiny Mesa Engineering logo on the diamond plate (and Lasse's is a Revision F, an older one, and his has the dot knobs too)

I'm surprised no one has jumped on this yet - it's priced really low.

I forgot to mention - there will also be a footswitch included to switch between channels.