FS: 6505+, Recto 2x12, Saffire Pro 40, HS80m

ballstix

Jul 5, 2009
Portland, OR
Hey guys,

I'm moving out of the country for work, so I'm trying to find good homes for my gear. All of this gear has been kept in a non-smoking home studio and works perfectly. I can sell this locally anywhere between Vancouver, WA and Eugene, OR. Otherwise message me and we can figure out shipping (preferably within the States)!

Peavey 6505+ and Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cabinet:

juNjobK.jpg

Ideally I'd like to sell these as a unit; I'm looking to get $850 for the head, cab, footswitch with its cable, and speaker cable. Otherwise:

The 6505+ is in great working condition and has relatively new stock replacement (Ruby) tubes. There is one small chip on the top vent cover that you can see in this pic:
GriL5ds.jpg

Comes with the footswitch. Looking for $500.

The Mesa cab is in fantastic condition and has never been gigged with. Only used in my home studio. No aesthetic blemishes; comes with the casters. Looking for $375.

Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 Interface:
2FJoJyN.jpg

This thing is in mint condition. Still has the plastic covering over the LED meters and I'll include some extra rubber feet if you'd like. Comes with all original boxing, parts (power cable, firewire cable), and software. Looking for $330.

Yamaha HS80m Studio Monitors:
pOjJAdv.jpg

These are in very good condition, although one speaker has a small visible scuff on its top right corner. Comes with manuals, power cables, and 10ft TRS to XLR cables. Looking to get $400.

Thanks!