FS:Audient Mico - £250

Coerti0n

Oct 1, 2009
Selling this because I have a pair of asp008s and recently bought a lunchbox.

Working perfectly, low price as I want to shift it and buy more gear.

DSCF3559.JPG

DSCF3560.JPG

Looking for £250 + shipping, I'll eat the paypal fees.

I'll probably put this up on GS and eBay soon.

I have the box manual, PSU and can probably chuck in an SPDIF cable.

Looking to only ship in the uk right now contact me for a shipping quote it will be well packaged and sent by courier.

I have good feeback on eBay as the same username : Coerti0n

It's a 2 channel preamp, the first has the HMX (harmonics) control, which adds harmonic distortion to the signal. The second has the variphase contol. Which I believe sweeps the channel through 180 degree's of phase, so if you're dual mic'ing a guitar amp you can basically twist this until you get the two mic's working together nicely.

And if you don't fancy messing about with that stuff, then you've got 2 super clean, transparent, VERY quiet preamps.

Same pre's as in the asp008 it seems! Tempting...

Whats the condition like? Looks from the pics like it has a cut in the top of the chassis?

It's actually in perfect condition for some reason it looks like there's a cut at the edge where it joins but only in the photo. I'll grab another photo of it in a bit. Same pres as the asp008 and audient zen.

I never really used the HMX button but it did seem to add a nice bit of color to the sound. The variphase is kind of cool tho :)

DSCF3561.JPG

The "gash" is where the front panel is connected to the box and supposed to be like that.

You can see a small scratch in the panel as well there might be another couple of tiny scratches but it's fine other than that.

I'll have this delivered by Thursday or Friday if anyone snaps this up today or tomorrow.

PM me for shipping quote.