FS- Bogner 4x12 Ubercab and live in road case

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
SOLD

I was trying to sell this unloaded, you guys may have seen the thread, it is now going with the original speakers. Here is what I posted over on Rig-Talk-

Awesome cab, just don't need it since the ones I build sound better :)

I bought this cab brand new from Wild West guitars. It has never left my room at home since it was delivered. Has 2 V30's and 2 G12T75's in an x-pattern. 8 ohms.

The case was built for me by Crown Case company in North Carolina http://crowncase.faithnetwork.com/ . It wasn't cheap. It's a live in case with quality hardware. I drove down and picked it up from them when it was done. Hasn't left my bedroom since, so the condition is excellent. Has heavy duty casters. Silver color.

I will not separate the case and cab. Will not ship, unless you set up the shipping and pay for it. Big + heavy = $$$. You'd be better off driving and picking it up.

$700 for the cab ($1,079 new)
$250 for the case (~$500 new)

So $950 total.

Feel free to make an offer, but honestly it's already lower than what they go for used so most likely it won't happen. Trade offers welcome as well for anything tube related.

FYI, I know the speakers are not in the cab in the picture. I was trying to sell it a while back unloaded and got no takers, so the speakers are back in it.(The originals that came with it, not cheapos).

SAM_0262.jpg

SAM_0263.jpg

Just dropped the price on the cab to $650 and the case to $200.
Taking a big loss but need it gone.

Monday it's most likely going to guitar center on a trade in for an amp.

Was talked into $800. Guarantee you won't find it lower than this. You are getting the $500 road case for FREE.

how much would shipping to the uk be dude? if it was a decent price id take it at the end of this week

how would this stand up to the mesa OS lasse?

completely different....
the Mesa is easier to record, but I prefer the Bogner in the room.

The Mesa OS is "smoother" and wider sounding, the Bogner is more aggressive and just mean and brutal sounding.
For modern Core-Stuff I'd choose the Mesa, for Death Metal etc the Bogner is hard to beat....but CAN be difficult to mic (2 different types of speakers), the Bogner seems to be a bit more sensitive to where it's placed in the room (if it's a small room) and CAN get a bit wooly in the low mids...moving it around a bit fixes that.

the Bogner can't replace the Mesa, nor can the Mesa replace the Bogner, they really compliment each other very well. I wouldn't wanna miss either....