FS: Duncan JB + Jazz

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
Hey guys, I bought an Ibanez RGA321F this summer used from a guy who had stuck a JB in the bridge and a Jazz in the neck. I tried 'em out, but they're really not for me, so it's EMG time, and that means I've got a pair of Duncans lying around! So $60 shipped for either, or $110 shipped for the pair, anywhere in the lower 48 US states! Both are black, and obviously are the 6-string versions.

goddamnit, i'm tempted as fuck to replace the p'ups in my EMG with these, but i just spent about $100 on a reamp box

*tries to reign in acute GAS*

Hahahaha, giivvveee innnn...it'll feel so right... :heh: :lol:

But...replace the pickups in your EMG? Do you mean replace your EMG's, or perhaps replace the pickups in your ESP?

eh yea, i meant ESP...don't ask why in the hell i typed EMG

but yea, it has those fucking "duncan designed" pickups in it that are brighter than all shit, and i have a feeling that a couple of quality passives would help it out quite a bit

Marcus you are turning into a sleazy used gear salesman...

I fucking love it. Don't change a thing. :lol:

~006

Kurtz: Using a toenail for a pickup would sound better than those D.Designed pieces of shite.

~006

Hahaha, guilty as charged Mike - now that I've got some big purchases to make (a good PA speaker for my band-in-development, for example), I'm realizing all the stuff I have that can be turned into sweet, sweet cash, and I'll be goddamned if I don't make it happen! :lol: And naturally, I agree 100% on Duncan Designed being horsepooey, and not just because I'm the salesman :D

Haha, fair enough - I don't know who Smokey is (besides Burt Reynolds' eponymous character from the movies, though I doubt he'd say something like that :D), but I hear ya. I guess it's ebay time!

Burt was The Bandit. I could definitely hear Jackie "Smokey" Gleason breakin' shit down like that.

7b5fE36Df6610ED3_.jpg