FS: Echo Layla 3G

greyskull

Mar 22, 2006
Sorry to spam, but yes i am selling an echo Layla 3g (england only).
Upgrading to mac pro and now have a002 so i have little use for it.

Very little use, smoke free, boxed as new

£ 250 or best offer
p.m me

hey, how do you like that layla? how does it sound, convertors and pre wise? i'm looking at getting one and it's hard to find much about them. I've used their indigo card, which i liked quite a bit.

its fantastic
the pres being built in arent exactly an api, but they do theyre job just fine!, but the converters are awesome
amazing bang for the buck
wanna buy mine?

I'm still using one. Haven't tried the pres, but the convertors are awesome, and it's stable as f**k. No complaints so far.

thanks for the replys. I would buy yours but i'm in california and i try to avoid private internet transactions if i can.

im thinking of getting one of these instead of the motu ultralite, but i have to do more research.

Echo is a great company, I am currently running an Indigo IO card in my laptop.

The output jack on my Indigo card became loose and kept knocking itself into mono, meaning I'd have to jiggle it every 60 seconds. Very annoying.

I called up Echo and talked to a guy, explaining the problem. I told him my card was a full year and a half out of the warranty, which he said didn't matter.

I spent $5 and sent the card all the way to California, they changed out the jack and sent it back to me. Completely free of charge. They changed out the jacks on an out-of-warranty card and even shipped it back to me for free.

I know that may seem like nothing to some guys, but I greatly appreciated it. I'll stick with them till the day when I can go pro and buy Apogee converters and API preamps. Lol!