FS: EMG 81, 85, 60, SA

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
I've got these four lying around, need to sell two of the buckers and the single. The humbuckers are all quick connect and in great condition, single is hardwired but also in good condition.

I think I only have like 3 or 4 pots and 2 battery harnesses, though, so those will go on a first-come, first-serve basis.

We'll start these at $50 for each humbucker and $25 for the SA, shipped CONUS. Will ship internationally if you pay shipping!

I've got these four lying around, need to sell two of the buckers and the single. The humbuckers are all quick connect and in great condition, single is hardwired but also in good condition.

I think I only have like 3 or 4 pots and 2 battery harnesses, though, so those will go on a first-come, first-serve basis.

We'll start these at $50 for each humbucker and $25 for the SA, shipped CONUS. Will ship internationally if you pay shipping!

Will take 81 and 60 if you'll ship to Canada, along with the necessary hardware if you don't mind!

Sorry Kev, he's got you by 3 minutes!

Will take 81 and 60 if you'll ship to Canada, along with the necessary hardware if you don't mind!

$110 shipped to Canada sound good?

I'l take the SA if shipping to the Reich is reasonable.
would be cool to compare it to the S and the SL (which I got)

After USPS ish I'd take $40 shipped. Reasonable enough?

Everything but the 85 is gone, but there's one caveat on the 85. I lost the quick-connect wire a ways back and ended up needing to install it in an axe, so I soldered wires to the quick connect slot. Super easy for me to remove, if you have a quick connect wire, but otherwise it's a hard-wired pickup.

I'll let that one go for less because of that... say $45 shipped?