FS: Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
Up for grabs is my Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top in Trans-Amber, loaded with a Duncan T-Bucker from a vintage 1979 Les Paul in the neck (Gold cover was removed, and pickup screws were polished to get rid of the gold), and a soon to be loaded Duncan Custom in the bridge (the Vintage JB currently in there is going to get put in my Dean).

The original pickups will be included.

This was the guitar used for the current guitar tone competition.

The guitar is in near mint condition. The hardware is nice and clean, aside from a sticker outline on the pickguard (shown in pictures).

One screw that holds the pickup in the ring is black for the neck pickup... that is the only real issue, and I forget about it all the time :lol: :LOL:

I played about 6 or 7 of these in my local music store, and this one was by far the most resonant and stayed in tune the best.

It will ship in a gigbag for $350 shipped.

As far as trades go I will take the following:

ISP Decimator, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, or any good tuner pedal.

If you have any of those things, let me know. If you have all of them, I can maybe even do a near straight trade.

Recently intonated and restrung, it plays and sounds pretty cool. It's definitely got some squish to it.

LP%20FRONT.jpg

LP%20SIDE.JPG

LP%20BACK.JPG

LP%20STOCK.jpg

Cheers man. How have you been? I haven't heard any tasty Hedwig lead videos as of late. You better get on that :)

The finish is great for the price you're paying. It plays and intonates well too. My biggest issue is the scale length. My main two guitars are 27.7, and 25.5, so 24 3/4 won't cut it anymore :lol:

Haha, yup, gotta agree on not being a fan of the scale length, but LP's are definitely timeless, so I'm sure somebody will love it! And I've been good man, thanks, just uploaded a tune in RMM using your impulse actually, and leads are soon to follow!