FS: Gibson Les Paul Traditional Mahogany Satin

Markdude

May 24, 2008
Austin, TX
simplehomerecording.com
I'm selling my limited run (2012 only) Gibson Les Paul Traditional Mahogany Satin in Ebony. These were made only during 2012 and have a mahogany body, mahogany top, mahogany neck, and rosewood fretboard. It has the stock pickups - '57 Classic in the neck and a '57 Classic Plus in the bridge (the same as all the other Traditional models). It has a gorgeous satin finish and I've babied the guitar and it is in mint condition. I bought it new and still have the original Gibson manufacturing information card and I'm including the original hardshell case. It has been professionally set up for .010 gauge strings. More info about these guitars can be found here: http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Ele...-USA/Les-Paul-Traditional-Mahogany-Satin.aspx

1235423_10151965581025625_606958643_n.jpg

I love this guitar but I have always lusted after a Les Paul Custom, and my new job has made that a reality...but I can't justify keeping this axe too.

Asking $1150 shipped. If you're local (Austin, TX area) I'd be glad to bring it to you and I'll bump $50 off the price.