FS: ESP Horizon FR SW

CronosBeyond

Apr 5, 2007
Germany
www.far-beyond.com
Hi,

I'm selling an ESP Horizon FR in Snow White. The guitar is about 3,5 years old and has never seen a stage. It was handled very carefull. Condition of the guitar is very good, also the varnish. Just minimal signs of usage.

The mechanics have usual signs of usage after 3,5 years - black chrome has to be cleaned a bit more often :)

The guitar is equiped with an active EMG JH set. Some more information:

- Ash body
- Ebony fret board
- black chrome hardware
- original floyd rose

An original ESP case is also included. It has some sings of usage (from putting it on the cabinet and back :D)

Most important, here are the pics:
https://plus.google.com/photos/1118...ms/5902748467239353665?authkey=CIuix9TTmaeODA

I really don't know how much I can take for the guitar. I paid 1700€ for it (new) and now the price is up to 1950€. So please make me a reasonable offer.

You could also buy the guitar without the electronics (e.g. the pickups) - meaning I would sell it for 150€ under the agreed price.

Shipping of course inside the EU (sitting in Germany). If someone outside of the EU is interested, we could talk about conditions.

Price update: 1299€

In germany the Horizons with FR are mostly on sale for around 1000-1100. Last december i bought a used Horizon FR II in perfect condition for 1100€ and i didn't see anything more expensive at that time. But a white one is kinda rare. Wait some more time ;) Or try to advertise on Musiker-Board if you didn't do it yet.