FS: ESP LTD ECLIPSE EC-1000 VB - MINT!

kev

Im guybrush threepwood
Jun 16, 2004
Bristol, United Kingdom
www.myspace.com
Dudes,

The time has come to trim my guitar rig a little, since i'm on something like
15 at the moment and have a couple that are rather similar (bought jalmetalmans guitar).
That and finally moving out this year with a bit of luck so need to curb my spending a touch! Hope I dont regret it, but you can't keep em all eh lol.

I've decided to wield the axe firstly on this little beauty before I get too attached, and there maybe
a couple more to follow.
Bought her brand new around 6 months ago and hasnt left the house. Paid £849 from
my local music shop, and played less than a dozen of times as i've been shredding away happily on
my Ibanez lately.

Really is a brand new minty metal machine and will be a steal. In fact, think its got the plastic
still on the back covers.

GAK seem to be listing them for £949 these days, i'm looking for £649 OBO shipped.

Will probably go in an old hard case as I didnt get one at the shop, unless you
particularly want a nice case of which I have a few for a touch extra.

Fitted with brand new 12-58 D'addario jazz electrics (wound 4th for added brootz)

graphic.jpg

Around 200 transactions done on ebay with 100% feedback, and a few done on this very forum too :)

If you're interested i'm sure you'll know the specs, but here they are just in case.

Set-Neck Construction
24.75" Scale
Mahogany Body
Mahogany Neck
Ebony Fingerboard
42mm Standard Nut
Thin U Neck Contour

24 XJ Frets
Gold Hardware
ESP Locking Tuners
Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N) Active p.u.
Finish: VB (Vintage Black)

3-Way Toggle
Bridge Volume
Neck Volume
Master Tone

Why would you want to sell something that accessorises so nicely with your fireplace?