FS: ESP LTD V250 85/81

doc_backmask

Aug 2, 2006
Dayton, OH
www.backmask.com
This beauty came to me via the Sneap forum, and all I've done is swap the 85 into the bridge. Now that I moved to Ohio, I'd love to repay the favor that was done to me back to the forum. The axe is still in SoCal (Ojai, near Ventura), so if anyone in the area want to see and or play, let me know. Willing to ship, but buyer assumes all shipping costs (actual, not a fixed set). Price? Hoping for $200, but make I'm open to fair offers as this is the Sneap forum, we'll see what we can work out (no $10 bids). Color is deep purple with metallic sparkle.

DSCF5773.jpg

DSCF5771.jpg

PM'd you...Does the case come with?

Ready to deal here....

Just sent you back a PM. Sorry for the delay, I don't check this place at work. I've also been away from UM in general for a while, so its still hard to remember where things are (good thing about those popups "You have a PM").

For Sneap forum members (especially those around as long as you've been) the case will definitely be included in the final cost. I listed it as +$25 on CL, but that was mainly because people there try to screw you every way from Sunday.

dude i swear down if this was in the UK id be very interested! just with shipping and taxes its gnna add another like £130 which i dont have right now!!!

You wont get import tax cost it cost so low, and vat on 200$ is £18 at the moment, so its really £136 + however much doc needs for shipping. Deal!

i cant remember in dollaz,

but overall it was £460 off the top of my head, inc all customs, shipping charges, and even with the schecter hardshell case, so i think the guitar was £360ish or something, shipping was about 50ish

£46 makes sense then I guess.

Anything over 300$ you get a 3% import tax top of vat. So thats about 18% of the overall price you get charged, once they've finished trying to screw you on what was initially a great deal :Smug:

I make £64 the duty for a £360 guitar though, docs is so cheap theres not really a lot to tax so my initial maths stands up!

(Or at least I hope it does, cos I bought Marcus' Ec400 the other day - just waiting for the e-cheque to clear, and I calculated I was paying £170 for the guitar + shipping and another £9 VAT if he sent it undervalued on the insurance form)