FS: (EU) 3x Digidesign 192 I/O (1390€ each, 2590€ for 2, 3590€ for 3)

I'm selling 3x 192 I/Os

1390 € each.
2590 € for 2
3590 € for 3.

All working 100%.

I also have an Exp AD 8ch card - 390 Eur

I have the original boxes

Pics:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

From what I understand Eddy wanted to switch on something similar (according from GS post). But I can't understand why want sold 192 for bough an other 192 rig:err::lol:

Good sale Eddy;)

Sorry to be curious but you want made the switch on what?

I decided to buy a combination of Lynx Auroras and Apogees.

why are you selling?
I'm selling because I wanted a different combination of I/Os and with the 192s it would need too much rack spaces.
So I decided to sell all my 192s and buy a combination of Lynx Auroras and Apogees.

From what I understand Eddy wanted to switch on something similar (according from GS post). But I can't understand why want sold 192 for bough an other 192 rig:err::lol:

I did consider buying more 192s but it would take too much rack spaces so I gave up and decided to buy something that would take less rack spaces and at the same time had better conversion. ;)

You can't go wrong with this choice (except for rack space with aurora:lol: sorry stupid joke about how hot aurora can run without 1u space between each unit).
Isn't the cheapest choice btw (SSL alphalink are best for that).
Assuming you choose Apogee X serie no?

You can't go wrong with this choice (except for rack space with aurora:lol: sorry stupid joke about how hot aurora can run without 1u space between each unit).
Isn't the cheapest choice btw (SSL alphalink are best for that).
Assuming you choose Apogee X serie no?

I already have the Auroras, and they get hot as hell, really needs the rackspace above and below, I'm impressed how they don't melt :yow:

The Apogees are X series yes.