FS: (EU) Adam S3-A, Neumann KM184s, Digi002, Lexicon MPX-1, JoeMeek SC2.2, Digimax D8

^ hehe I asked him in one of the other threads:

I'm selling the gear because I bought too many guitar amps :lol:

More seriously, without the statement above being false :lol: I have a bad habit of keeping gear that I don't use.
So I decided to sell the gear that I don't use to make some cash.

cool deals! (am broke though:( ).
why are you selling all that stuff?

^ hehe I asked him in one of the other threads:

Originally Posted by Eddy (RawMachine)
I'm selling the gear because I bought too many guitar amps :lol:

More seriously, without the statement above being false :lol: I have a bad habit of keeping gear that I don't use.
So I decided to sell the gear that I don't use to make some cash.

That's right!! :)

i feel bad for you (because you bought a bass pod)

Don't feel bad Joey

I bought it before I had any Bass amp, and I still like it, but since I don't use it because of the amps I decided to sell it.

And for the price I'm asking, I think it's a great deal.
If you look at it as a DI, amp simulator and FX Unit with AES/EBU and spdif, it's real cheap.

If I was a Bass player and didn't had any unit like this one I would buy it for this price even as a Amp backup unit, or to use it in those lousy concerts where they connect the bass directly to a Behringer DI with no amp sound.

Price on ebay at the moment £1.40 !!!! :OMG:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Line-6-Bass-P...ents_Outboards_Effects_MJ?hash=item3caa883d67

I'm bidding on it. I don't really need one but it's got nice lights and knobs if it goes for dirt cheap. And if it gets up to a reasonable price, at least I helped raising the price a bit :)

Meh, my £45 wasn't enough. Well, at least you don't have to let it go for five bucks or so :)

Thanks for bidding ;)

It reached £160 so it wasn't too bad.

I'm going to put the Lexicon on ebay too at £1 :loco:

New items added:

Mesa Boogie Triaxis - 1500Eur (includes Mesa Abacus footcontroller that isn't working, should be something simple to fix)
Mesa Boogie 2:90 - 1200Eur
Diezel 4x12 Rearloaded cabinet - 900Eur (as new)
Boss NS-2 Noise Reduction - 75Eur (was never used)