FS: FLAWLESS Yamaha HS80M's and Genelec 8030a's

rlcramer

Tone is not in MY fingers
Apr 16, 2008
So I recently picked up a pair of Event Opals that I really can't afford, so I'm selling my Genelec 8030a's and my Yamaha HS80m's to pay the bill.

Both sets of speakers are in FLAWLESS condition, were never abused, and have never left my studio. Check out the pics below to get an idea of what they look like.

I'm in a hurry to sell so as not to ring up any credit card interest on the Opals, so if these aren't sold here by Saturday morning, I'm going to list them both on ebay. I figured I'd give my fellow sneapsters a first crack at them though.

I haven't sold much gear on this board in the past, but you can check out my ebay ID "bobbycramer" to get an idea of my feedback. I don't play around, and I expect that my buyers will not either.

DISCLAIMER - The only form of payment that I will accept is paypal, from a buyer in the continental US (no exceptions...sorry) who has a confirmed paypal address in the continental US. If you don't live in the continental US, and you don't have a US-based, CONFIRMED paypal account, I will not sell to you - for your protection and for mine. I've been burned before with international accounts, and it's a risk that I will not take again.

Feel free to email me or PM me (email preffered) with any questions or offers.

Thanks,

Bobby

Genlec 8030a pair - $1050 shipped

genelec-all.jpg

genelec-back.jpg

genelec-front.jpg

Yamaha HS80M pair - $450 shipped

yamaha-all.jpg

yamaha-back.jpg

yamaha-side.jpg

Dude - the Opals are AMAZING. I actually bought them after hearing Ermz raving about them (and I didn't have anywhere to listen to them, so I just took a chance). I couldn't be happier. But I will say that they really emphasize the deficiencies in your room. I need to invest in some serious treatment now, because my crappy little control room just doesn't do them justice. But when I set them up in my home theater room briefly for testing, they totally came alive.

They are REALLY powerful, have tons of headroom, and the imaging is unbelievable. I'm really happy with them. And I got a 10% coupon at 8thstreet.com so I didn't have to pay full rack rate for them, which always makes me happy.

Bobby