FS: Focusrite Saffire Pro 26i/o

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
I've got an RME FF800 on the way, so I figure I'll start the ball rolling on this one.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v356/DeadSkinSlayer36/Saffire Sale/

I bought the interface new about 2 years ago and it has treated me well. It's got some scratches on top/bottom (really mostly just bottom) from being racked/de-racked multiple times, but the front face is in great condition. I'll post pictures later today.

Still have the original box, warranty card, FW cable, and power supply, but can't for the life of me find the CD that had the original drivers (8 versions outdated) and Focusrite plugins. These both can be downloaded from Focusrite's website, but I can burn a CD of them if the buy really wants.

Asking $450 shipped in the CONUS, or $430 + exact shipping internationally.

My damned university is taking their time processing the paperwork that will get me the financial aid I was promised (I'm sick of paying that stuff out of pocket because it leaves me with no money for this), so unless there's no demand for this I'm going to have to bid and hope like everyone else. Bastard bureaucracies...

Jeff

yes, i got it last week and already tried it. man you packed it very well. it took me a while to dig through. and at first i was like where are the tubes, then it hit me you took them off and wrapped. now waiting for a re-amp box and soon hope I will try to record something.

Still have the original box, warranty card, FW cable, and power supply, but can't for the life of me find the CD that had the original drivers (8 versions outdated) and Focusrite plugins. These both can be downloaded from Focusrite's website, but I can burn a CD of them if the buy really wants.

AHAHAHA. Me neither i lost my CD ages ago..i think they grow legs and run away after you install the drivers.:p