FS: Four (4) Celestion G12T-75 speakers from Marshall 1960A - Baltimore, MD, USA

I removed these from a JCM 900 labeled 1960A cabinet. They have the long date code stamped on the frame which indicates they were made in England.

Despite the age of the actual cabinet, these speakers look absolutely brand new. More importantly, they sound excellent and have no issues at all - no rips, tears, or voice coil rubbing. The tabs are pristine and have never been soldered.

I loaded the cabinet with Heritage Greenbacks so I have no need for these... Grab them up now and load up your cabinet with quality speakers for the price of a set of Rocket 50's.

My user name on Ebay is "hooterzurg." I have 111 feedback with a 100% positive rating. If you have an ebay account, I'll be glad to send you a message on there to confirm my identity.

Asking $225 shipped to the lower 48-states. Price is $200 plus actual shipping for the rest of the world. Any taxes, duties, or import fees are the responsibility of the buyer and I will not mark any international shipments as a "Gift."

Ryan