FS: Framus Cobra head + 4x12 Framus Dragon V30

Erik Monsonis

Nov 18, 2006
Mexico City
www.darkhouseaudio.com
EDIT: NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE, THANKS FOR INTEREST!

Hi! :D

I'm selling my awesome Framus Cobra head and my 4x12 Framus Dragon cabinet. The reason I'm selling it is I'm in Mexico and the amp is in Madrid, so it's too expensive to bring over. Instead I could just sell it and get gear on this side of the Atlantic.

The head is modded by an extremely talented amp tech in Spain, the clean channel is sparkly and very dynamic, the crunch channel has been modded to reduce the unused gain (it was too much) and to make it less noisy and more crunchy. The lead channel is also modded for increased clarity and reduced noise. The mid-cut switches have been balanced also, as they are way too drastic originally. Finally, the overall amp works fantastic with V30 unlike many other Cobras.
The head is modded to work at 50W with El34 tubes and has been just retubed and checked by an amp tech.

framus1.jpg

framus2.jpg

The amp is located in Madrid, in The Metal Factory studios. It would be great to have someone from Madrid buy it for convenience's sake, but I will ship this amp provided that the buyer covers the costs.

I'm letting it go for 1300€ / £1000 / $1770 USD

Cheers! :headbang:

EDIT: Cab is sold! And to celebrate I'll drop the price a bit