Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
I have the following recording set up in a rack:

2- Presonus Firepods
1- Presonus HP4 Headphone Amp
1- Art Power Conditioner

all inside of

1- SKB 4 space Roto rack case.

This is all you need to record aside from speaker cables going from the firepod to HP4. I have NEVER EVER had a SINGLE PROBLEM with any of this gear. I just upgraded to a RME Fireface 800.

Asking $600.00 negotiable. This is a KILLER DEAL which would be over $1100 new. I am a forum regular with good references.

Trades are glady accepted. I'm looking for mics, guitars, amps, whatever.

PM or post. Thanks for checking it out!

For 600 bucks, you oughtta want the whole thing! The quality is good enough that if you don't plan on doing this on a pro level, you're set pretty much forever. 16 mic pres and a 4 channel headphone amp is a good combo and this saves you buying a rack!

Maybe I'll sell just one. I'd rather not though, cause I need $600 dollars for a cab (since I'm a guitar amp whore). If you want just one, I'd have to sell it for more. They're $400 new and these are older versions, which I've had ZERO ISSUES WITH (other people have had "issues" with the newer FP10's). I'm selling TWO, A RACK, A POWER CONDITIONER AND A 4 CHANNEL PRISTINE HEADPHONE AMP for 1/3'rd more money than ONE new Firepod. It's a fucking insane deal. I just have nothing to do with them since I have a Presonus Firebox for futzing around and my 20 Channel RME Fireface Rig for my studio/any large live tracking project I would do.

Comparitavely speaking:

If you buy Dunkin Donuts every morning and spend $6.00 on a meal, thats 50 days worth of Dunkin Donuts.
If you drink often and spend $20 a night on beer, that's a month of drinking.
If you put away two dollars every day for a year, you bought this rig. Two dollars a day is nothing.

If it weren't for the 110v/240v difference between the US and AUS, I'd either be very interest myself, or know a few people that would be interested (even with shipping costs). I dunno what the deal is with the power conditioner but if it's possible for me to just grab a wall wart that deals with the power issues then I would suddenly become VERY interested again (however wouldn't be able to buy until I start my new job about mid-August, unfortunately).

umm.. about not buying the whole thing... sorry but don't have that amount right now..hope you get it going though

a little OT if you don't mind:
how would you say the firebox is - the pres, instrument input, et all ?
thanks

I'd be all over this, wanted to get a new interface (or even two) for quite some time now, but 110/240, shipping overseas, my financial situation right now... :D
If I'm able to get some money together I might think about it again

Greg, any chance you could post the specific model name/number of the power conditioner so I can have a look around and see if there's an easy way to run 240v into it? I already have a step down transformer for running my FP10 I got from the states, but I'd rather get away from that to be honest (though the use of a power conditioner may ease the issues I have with it anyways).

Cheers.

dude if anyone wants that rig w/o the headphone amp, i'll totally take it off your hands if the price is right