slashvanyoung

Dopefish lives!
Jul 18, 2006
Germany
Hey guys,

I have my trusty road companion for sale here:

Operating System: Windows® XP Home
Display: 8.9" Display, 1024 x 600 resolution
Intel CPU & Chipset: Intel® Celeron M353 (900 Mhz)
WLAN: Built-in 802.11b/g
Memory: DDR II 1GB
Display Card: Intel UMA
Hybrid Storage: XP: 12GB Solid Solid State Drive
Camera: 1.3M Pixel webcam
Storage Cards: SD/ MMC (SDHC)
Input / Output: 3xUSB / VGA-out (D-Sub, 15pin) / earphone jack /
mic / RJ45 10/100 Mbps
Audio: HD audio / built-in speakers
Battery: Li-ion Battery
Dimensions: 22.5cm(W) x 17.0cm(D) x 2cm~3.38cm(H)
Weight: 0.99 kg

2010-01-05190502.jpg

2010-01-05190434.jpg

2010-01-05190425.jpg

Bought it in Summer 2008 so it's about 1 and 1/2 years old. Very good condition. It's clean and runs still like on the first day. I bought this when I used to commute by train twice a day so I could do some office work... or simply watch a movie or listen to music.

Also and awesome companion when you're on tour and space and weight is always an issue.

Due to the SSD, it's rock solid in it's performance. 12 Gb aren't a lot but you can easily extend your storage with external HDDs, or what I used to prefer, SD cards.

Believe it or not, but I actually used this for mobile recording and editing. Nothing too heavy like 8 tracks of drums at once but I tracked vocals and guitars with it.

I would love to hold one to it because it never failed me, but I just acquired a new full-size laptop and since I'm not commuting tha much anymore, I probably won't use it that often anymore if I'm honest to myself.

I thought I offer it here first before it goes on the bay because I'd also be interested in possible trades.

It was 399,- € new and they go for around 150,- € on the bay. I'd let it go for 120,- € plus shipping.

It comes with all original packaging and accessories: power adapter, manuals, software, bag etc.

I'd be interested in trades for (mobile) interfaces, cheap basses or whatever you might want to offer.

It came with Windows XP home pre-installed, so the buyer can decide if I should leave it on there (and just delete all my stuff) or if I should make a clean format.