FS/FT: Mesa/Boogie Rackmount Dual Recitifer

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
Rackmount%20Recto%201.jpg

rectoback%202.jpg

Lasse is bringing this baby to Germany!

Sorry for the OT, but Greg or anyone else, do you have any info (especially a link) on the new 3-channel DR's?

No one said I was in a rush. When the right offer comes, I give in.

I'm really looking for one of the new three-channels as a direct trade. Roadster is a maybe.

I'd rather have the $1800 cash to make my own decision. This amp is definitely worth it. I've seen Rackmounts go on eBay for hell, $1500 with old tubes, no wooden rack, no trannys.

Lasse, if you make a promise to buy it from me, I will hold it for you for a month or so.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2521250

can't guarantee that I'll be able to raise 1800 that fast....
what about my finalizer as part of a trade? :)

I'll be in the US from 8th of jan, I'd actually love to take the Rackto home with me ;)

Honestly, if you want to take it with you, you can. I trust you to pay me for it a month or two from now. I'm in no rush.

I'm in the market to buy one of the new Rectos/A Mark IV/A Roadster, so I don't need to rush to sell. Tell me if you're down and it's yours.

Okay, sold to Lasse Lammert! I'll take my ad off of rig-talk.

Lasse, how am I going to arrange getting this amp to you while you're in the states? I have a box and plenty of packing material so it wil be safe on its journey back to Germany.

awesome.
I've just send my invoice for the new Svartsot to Napalm Records, so theoretically I should have the money before long.
I'll send you the adress in the US later via AIM.

how heavy is this baby? (need to arrange the extended luggage for my flight back ;) )

awesome.
I've just send my invoice for the new Svartsot to Napalm Records, so theoretically I should have the money before long.
I'll send you the adress in the US later via AIM.

how heavy is this baby? (need to arrange the extended luggage for my flight back ;) )

I'll weigh the amp tomorrow. I assume it's going to be about 55 pounds shipped. I hope shipping won't be too much in your direction :lol: I pack like an animal though, so there are no worries on that part. I'll probably send two packages, one with the amplifier and one with the two original transformers.