FS/FT: Mesa Mark IV B for Rev F (or earlier) Rectifier MINT

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
Up for trade is my DEAD MINT Mesa/Boogie Mark IV B Long Head. This head is showroom clean, with not even a tad of wear on the lettering. The tolex is mint, and tubes were replaced in full by Dougs Tubes, with less than 20 hours on them.

Price is $1450 shipped CONUS
; this head is cleaner than those you will find at many amp dealers on the showroom floor.

The ONLY trades I am interested are Rev F or earlier Dual/Triple Rectifiers that are in MINT condition. If there is minor tolex damage, I may be able to live with it, but there can be absolutely none to the chassis, faceplate, knobs, etc. Obviously any tolex damage is going to lower the price/trade value on the other end. I only buy and sell mint amps, and I take impeccable care of my gear. I will gladly add cash in the right situation.

The serial on my Mark is: IV- 0120XX

The footswitch, which is in great condition, as well as the original slip cover, are both included.

Please PM me amps you have available, as well as pictures; I am not interested in anything other than what I had mentioned above, so please, do not PM me offers for any other amp. The only reason I would get rid of this Mark IV is for one a dime-piece Recto.

Please, do not offer any Rectifier that isn't Rev F or earlier.

Thank you so much for looking. If you need any further info, or pictures, please don't hesitate to ask. Anyone who I've dealt with will have no problem telling you that I always list things as described, and take care of my stuff better than just about anyone else.

Cheers,

Greg

Flawless%20Mark.JPG

I'm willing to ship internationally, but the buyer will pay actual shipping to wherever. I could ship this USPS to Australia; it will fit the dimensions packed, and weigh less than 70 pounds.

Eddy,

Off topic is fine.

I preferred my 2010 Recto to the Rev G I had; however, my friend has a Rev F Triple that is THE best sounding Recto I've heard.

I also prefer the new 6505's to the old 5150's. I just picked up one that freakin' smokes.

exactly, tha Rackto is fucking awesome for sure, but it sounds smoother, fatter and rounder overall.
not a bad thing, I'm still loving it, but the RevF have some sort of "openess" to them, they still sound big but they've got more of that throaty "bark" that just makes them sound meaner and angrier

So what makes a Recto a Rev F or earlier? Having 2 channels?

Also, isn't an early Rectos pretty much the same as an SLO100?