FS/FT Mesa Tremoverb US Only

iraobryan

Jul 7, 2009
I don't have a footswitch for this amp, but have the parts to make a 3 button switch for a little more money if needed. The preamp tubes have been replaced with Tung Sols, and the phase inverter is a Sovtek balanced. The amp is in very good condition and comes with the original soft cover. This is for the head only.

$1,000 USD or will consider trade for Framus Cobra, Orange Rockerverb, EVH 5150 III, or Engl and money on my part to make up the difference. Will also consider other high gain tube amps.

Will ship to US only.

Photo0039.jpg

Why is it still in the box, if you don't mind me asking? What i have heard of these sounds interesting, but i have never heard one in person.

@ Phil: I said that when I got mine, and i love what it does. I just hit a point where I want to try something else. I have been playing my modded VK over this believe it or not.

@Guru: Hello, i'm the dumbass that read your post after responding. What style of music do you play on tour? I'm wondering how the amp would sound on Sylosis, Testament, and Devium (my band) type stuff.