FS/FT: PDP 805 All Birch kit w/ hardware, cymbals

Apr 5, 2008
Washington
I'm posting this for my guitar player... he's looking to either sell his kit for $1250 shipped or trade for some amp stuff.

The kit's mainly been used at practice sporadically and once at a gig. Sizes are 20x18" kick, 14" snare, 12" mounted tom, 14/16" floor toms. Two of the heads are still pretty new, and the other 3 will soon be replaced (if we don't just replace them all). Cymbals are 14" Zildjian Z Custom hats, 19" Sabian AA Metal-X Crash, 20" Zildjian Ping Ride, and a broken to shit 18" TRX Alt China. Gibraltar double kick pedal, 3 Tama double braced stands (2 boom 1 straight), snare stand, and a Gibraltar throne. The snare on the kit right now is a Pork Pie, but the matching white on white birch snare will be included. It's a 6-lug which is why he hasn't been using it. There's also a 22" black Tama Rockstar kick that we can throw in if you want it.

IMG950345.jpg

IMG950342.jpg

IMG950343.jpg

*The 9002 pedal is mine, that one's not included :loco:

IMG950344.jpg

As far as trades, he's mainly looking for a 2-channel Dual Rec, but would also consider a 2-channel Triple Rectifier, Rockerverb 100, Engl Savage, Krank 1980 or Rev, JCM800 or JVM410, any kind of cool tube head. Also would consider a 4x12 cab, preferrably a Mesa OS, Engl Pro, Uberkab, etc. Maybe an Explorer. PM me if you're interested, thanks!

Thanks, we've been pretty happy with it too! You're right about the heads, you get enough punch out of the birch shells that the coated heads don't mud up the sound