FS/FT PEAVEY 5150 Block letter head (UK)

ols

Sep 26, 2010
I am looking for a downsize in power, and a different set of tones, so im looking to sell my peavey 5150 Mk1 block letter head (in VGC).

The amp itself needs no introduction. insane meaty tones of doom. DOOM! :Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil::Shedevil:

The amp has several small scuffs from use over the years, it is a 100% original, unmodded 5150 head internally and externally.

The presence knob came off a while back due to the end of the pot breaking (where the metal splits into two peices to hold a knob).
I have a replacement pot for the head and the original knob, which i will include in the sale. (I never got around to replacing it as i was never particularly bothered by it).

The amp comes with a brand NEW footswitch (never been used, but has been taken out of it's packaging. works 100%)

I am based in Norwich UK. I do not want to post this item, so collection or an arranged meet *within reason* could be negotiated if interested :)

£575 cash, OR a trade for a blackstar Ht20/ Marshall DSL50/ Marshall JVM head/ Laney GH50l/ Marshall JCM800 2205 or 2210 (plus cash, depending on what amp is offered-eg blackstar)

IMG_4222.jpg

*btw, i know i do not have a high post count on this forum, however i have references on other forums which you could use-*

"ollybradshaw" on musicradar.com
"suicide_silence" on norwichdarkside.co.uk
"KACCguitar" on ebay

No chance you would pack it if I arranged a courier to pick it up? I am very tempted (assuming my bank balance isn't looking to bad at the moment) but it's just too far a drive as I'm in Scotland.

I would be happy to pack it up, as long as you can cover the cost of the courier :)

i will drop you a PM with my email address :)

bump. happy to ship within UK! do not want to ship internationally however.