FS - Humbucker Extravaganza!

JakeAC5253

Frozen Sun Audio
Nov 19, 2010
I've got a good handful of pickups here that I don't use anymore, and they've got to go to make room for new gear. Here is what I have.

DiMarzio D-Activator Bridge
DiMarzio D-Activator Neck
DiMarzio PAF PRO
DiMarzio Super Distortion
Duncan Invader

IMG_5150.jpg

IMG_5151.jpg

The Super Distortion is currently in one of my guitars, but it will be promptly removed once sold

All pickups are $40 each plus $5 shipping. Buy two pickups and you get free shipping. Buy three pickups and you get free shipping and $15 off the total price. Buy them all and you rock, plus you get one pickup free of charge. Each pickup comes with brand new mounting hardware (it is on order from Allparts.com now, and no pickups will ship until I get the shipment in). Some leads have been shortened to fit the guitar they were placed in.

I am cross forum posting, so buy the one you want before it goes out my front door with somebody else's name on it! Payments can be made either by paypal or with cash. If you choose to pay by cash, pickups will not be shipped until cash is received in full via mail only.

EDIT: D-Activators MUST be purchased as a set, and you WILL get free shipping automatically if you purchase them from me.