FS: Ibanez 7620RB with case. Guitar has been toured with.

kylendm

Apr 18, 2010
NJ
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:I have a pretty worn 7620RB for sale. I'll have to get pictures up but the pickup cavities have been routed out on the ends a bit to get pickups to sit a little lower than normal. Also the bridge saddles are pretty worn and a little rusty in some spots but it plays 100%.

A little back story with this is this guitar has been played all over he world by the guitarist of Waking the Cadaver and Mortal Decay. I bought it off of him and gave it a little TLC such as a setup, new sadde screws, polishing the body and taking these wild stickers off it.

Modifications (if any): White Guitarheads HEX 7s, stainless steel saddle screws.
Accessories (hardshell case etc):The Ibanez case comes with it. It's a little beatup and has stickers from them being on tour but I thought it looked pretty awesome actually.
Location (City,State or City,Country):NJ
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s) kylendm @ comcast.net or PM me
References (eBay or other forum userid): my username on ultimate guitar, here, rig-talk and HC.
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $500 shipped
Pictures:
Also for anyone who is interested, this one is stamped 7520 on both the neck and body. Pretty interesting as it was just a mistake of a first few batches of this model as I understand.
DSC_2882.JPG

DSC_2881.JPG

DSC_2884.JPG

DSC_2894.JPG

DSC_2886.JPG

DSC_2887.JPG

DSC_2888.JPG

DSC_2889.JPG

DSC_2890.JPG

Also you can get the action absolutely insanely low with this guitar. Check it out. No buzzing on any frets. The neck may look a little odd but it is completely straight. The dark areas I'm guessing were from someone leaning it on a corner a lot.

DSC_2893.JPG
DSC_2891.JPG

The bridge really isn't as bad as it looks. It doesn't look as bad as in the pictures at all. I was just trying to get the camera to take the best picture of the damage possible. The plate itself has no rust or pitting, it's actually in great condition. If you wanted to you could spend $36 to get the two bad saddles replaced from http://www.ibanezrules.com/parts.htm#Trem Parts (Item #2LE22B). And $35 more for seven lock blocks (Item #2LE23) as they look a bit rusted in the pictures too. It's really just cosmetics though and you would never notice if you were playing.

Make me an offer.

I will say that this guitar plays as good if not better than my Universe. I just need a few things so I'm getting rid of the guitar I most recently got. I would be totally fine if this thing doesn't sell, I figured I'd at least throw it up on the market though.