FS/FT: customized Ibanez RG7620 w/case + strap

xAzagthothx

likes jambands, too
Sep 8, 2009
hey everyone, i've got a customized Ibanez RG7620/RG7420 I need to get rid of. I say ****/**** because the guitar STARTED as an RG7420, but had an RG7620 Wizard 7 neck installed (its got the serial # on the headstock so you can verify it; its from '99 iirc) and a bunch of other stuff done.... The bodies are actually the same from both models, being made out of American Basswood. The only difference is the tremolo style (this is the LoTRS floyd rose; i actually really like it).

Customizations:
-Pickups. This guitar has DIMARZIO BLAZE pickups installed. which would be upgrades even to the RG7620's pickups, which were "Dimarzio" "New 7's"
-sanded neck. the lacquer/polish/whatever is removed, like Zakk Wylde does, and it makes it SOOOOOOOOO smooth and fast. Its unbelievable. I did it to the rest of my guitars. You will seriously never want to play another guitar with a stock neck finish.

-electronics. the tone knob was removed to allow for the pickup's true tone to flow through the amp, and a 3-way switch was installed.

-body finish. this has a fantastically unique stone/gfit "paint job" done to it. I have no idea the guy did it, but he did it, and its wicked cool. Its kinda hard to describe; its gritty, but its not like sandpaper where its gonna tear up your skin. Its deifnitely WAY unique. i'll try to get more pictures where you can see it better.

So yeah, this guitar will COME WITH A HARDSHELL CASE. Its not the greatest case, mind you, but its a case. Or i will put it in a gig bag; your choice. cuz the case is kinda crappy, but its a case, you know? And I will include a strap with it, also.

So yeah... in actuality, i guess this guitar is really a customized RG7420.... but for all intents and purposes, its an RG7620 with upgraded pickups and a LoTRS floyd rose.

B78CogBmkKGrHgoOKiUEjlLmV48BKe1lsGu.jpg

BlMVCGkKGrHgoOKjIEjlLmYd13BKe1loH1g.jpg

Right now its set up for Bb standard. Fuck that drop D/A bullshit. Don't be lazy. play a real power chord. :kickass: haha If you want, I can set it up for a different tuning. just let me know.

I'm asking $600 SHIPPED, obo. So $600 takes care of the price of the guitar plus shipping.

OR I'm looking to trade for a Bugera 6260 or a Peavey 5150. So if you want a 7 string, go buy a Bugera 6260 head and then we can just trade. you'll end up with the better deal, too :headbang: