FS: MBOX 2 + PTLE 7.0 (upgradeable to 7.1)

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
Hey guys, financial times continue to be tough (big surprise, I know :loco: ), so this thing also has to go - the fact is, I never get PT projects now that I'm out of college (and thus away from its studio), so it just sits in its box being useless.

Now then, this thing is in flawless condition, zero blemishes on the unit and it works perfectly. It comes with everything that it originally came with; all documentation, installer discs for PTLE 7.0 for both Mac and PC (though you get a free upgrade to 7.1 from digi, though you may have to be registered - I'll investigate whether I can transfer the registration; if not, I'll just send you the installer for 7.1, since as I mentioned, it's free, so fuck off anti-piracy nazis :saint: And of course, you don't need to be registered to use it) Pics:

DSC00743.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

Price is $220 shipped in the US with a money order, $230 with Paypal, and $250 international. And for an extra $10, I'll throw in my copy of Mitch Gallagher's Pro Tools Clinic, a really fantastic instructional book that I found extremely useful when I was learning the program! (and it comes pre-highlighted :D)

Also, this is the factory bundle, though all that means is that it included an ilok with licenses for 5 plugins (Cosmonaut Voice, JOEMEEK SC2 Compressor, JOEMEEK VC5 Meequalizer, Maxim, and Moogerfooger Analog Delay) and their installer CD - needless to say, I'm keeping the ilok, but if you want me to transfer the licenses to your ilok, that'll be another $30 total.