FS: Mesa Triple Rectifier

-Loco-

Knives.
Apr 17, 2009
Owned for 2 years and little use since i've had it. Gigged twice. This is the American version so it's transformers are configured for American mains. However i've been using it just fine using an external mains transformer, which I will happily include in the price. Comes with 3 channel footswitch, power cable. Currently has 6L6 tubes but will also throw in a set of EL-34's (Both Mesa's own brand), just because I won't have use for them since i'm using the money for some new pups and a 5 string bass :).

Note: I had the amp serviced by one of the only official Mesa techs in the U.K, about a year and a half ago (Hardly been used since then) and he told me that if you're using single coil pick-up set-ups, because of the external transformer you can get a bit of hum. Other than that, there are no other issues with this amp, it's great but I'd like the money for other things.

Looking for £1000 ono.

:)

*edit: Another thing Dennis told me, was that if I/prospective buyer wanted to change the internal transformer for the amp, It was possible but it would cost about £200. This practice isn't supported by Mesa but he said to me that he could arrange it for me if it was really a pain. If I can find his number, and this is a really big issue then I can put you in contact with him.*

Just a bump for this thread just because i've seen it's had quite a few views. There is NOTHING wrong with this amp it is in PERFECT working condition, just incase I've made things a bit unclear regarding the external transformer. :)

Thank you man! I take it I can't interest you? :):p

I wouldn't be selling it this cheap but it just doesn't seem to be a sellers market at the moment and I would really like the money!

Looks like an awesome offer, and if you'd posted this like 2 weeks ago i'd have been all over this :(
But now I ordered some other stuff..

Okay I can't help myself, would you ship to germany? :heh:

I've never sold anything outside the U.K before! I don't imagine it would be too difficult, as long as you are willing to cover whatever additional costs there are for shipping and if applicable, the insurance! :)

What did you order, just out of interest?

my guitarist leaves his one round here pretty much all the time, so I have access to one.

really great amp, although I actually prefer duals myself (and would rather buy one of those). tbh my amp gas is pretty serious, i want a jcm 800 next (and also need to retube my krank and fix the reverb tank on my jcm900).

A Glyph harddisk and a custom multicore but these things are awfully expensive.
Just discovered the shipping would be even more expensive than I expected plus the Euro is really weak atm (Thanks Greece :lol:).. I'll think about it.
I'll probably have to wait for a good offer to pop up within Germany :cry:

my guitarist leaves his one round here pretty much all the time, so I have access to one.

really great amp, although I actually prefer duals myself (and would rather buy one of those). tbh my amp gas is pretty serious, i want a jcm 800 next (and also need to retube my krank and fix the reverb tank on my jcm900).

you should buy my dualie then.

Guys, please restrict this to chat regarding the sale, I keep coming back hoping that somebody is interested and I keep getting disappointed :p

How much would you be willing to pay at a maximum for the shipping?

Apologies for the bump. I just want to make it clear that all offers now will be considered within reason.