FS Metal Amp Room plugin w/ Ilok usb key

LosingReality

Oct 6, 2007
Columbus GA
So i have the Metal Amp Room plugin that i dont use much now that i got my 5150. So im looking to get rid of it. It comes with the Ilok i had to buy for it (didnt come free, and still doesnt come free with the software....$40)

Plugin online $179
Ilok $40
Total: $219 (i paid)

Asking $160 shipped for both
$130 for MAR alone. Shipped.

I will only accept paypal. Lower 48 only

Ive never sold on this board, but i have many times on the ESP board, and there are some people on this board (mattparsons, poid, RexRocker) that will most likely say im good peeps. :)

PM Me if intrested

NEW EDIT: Just got word from SoftTube by email, saying i am ALLOWED to transfer the licesnse to anyone. SO, if you dont need the ILOK, The price for the MAR transfer itself will be $130 Shipped (ILOK charges me 25 bucks to transfer the damn license.) IF, you NEED the ILOK, we can work it out to where i change the account info on the ILOK to you and send you the new username and password. So my info isnt there. Its the only lisence on the ILOK so i can give it up. Total for both is $160 shipped like stated up top. Let me know!

oh man, i definitely might want this if you still have it in two weeks...

Well ive been reading online, and im not sure if i CAN actually sell it.

I think i can transfer the license to someones Ilok, But i dont think im allowed to sell the Ilok.
I Dont see anywhere, where it says i can transfer the Ilok account.

Anyone know?

If not, and i can transfer the license to someones Ilok, then mail the CD and just keep my Ilok.

Edit, Obviously if the Ilok isnt included the price will drop.

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST BOUGHT MAR LIKE TWO DAYS AGO.

I already had an iLok and Mar was $180 from MF.com so I guess I'm not missing out on much of a deal - whew.

~006

MT01: Should be coming in soon, purchased Monday through MusiciansFriend but they mail the boxed retail version, which btw, is cheaper than buying it online through the developer. Sucks because I have to wait for it to get here, whereas I could pay a bit more and could've gotten a license immediately - oh well. Believe me, I will be making clips :D

MT01: Should be coming in soon, purchased Monday through MusiciansFriend but they mail the boxed retail version, which btw, is cheaper than buying it online through the developer. Sucks because I have to wait for it to get here, whereas I could pay a bit more and could've gotten a license immediately - oh well. Believe me, I will be making clips :D

looking forward to them

Mike, I can only assume you wouldn't have bought it without hearing some impressive clips yourself - got links to 'em?

Wow, that's pretty damn impressive - I assume each one is a different mic position/combination of mics, and they sound really convincing!

I demo'ed it a while back on a label project, almost went with it for final tone (should have bounced that and kept it...) but Lasse reamped and I just couldn't pass those tracks up :)

It's probably the most analog sounding one out there, not as versatile as MKIII though is the only downside I see. But that's why I'm buying Vintage Amp Room as well haha.

~006