FS: Mixing and Mastering Services

Wow dude, not diggin this bump-athon. I understand self promotion and everything but man this is getting to be a little too much for me. Your thread is only a month old and you've bumped it seven times. :/

Don't apologise dude... just try something else. Post more demos, talk about the gear you've got or something. You have to change it up..

Wow dude, not diggin this bump-athon. I understand self promotion and everything but man this is getting to be a little too much for me. Your thread is only a month old and you've bumped it seven times. :/

yeah, I agree, at least wait until it actually dissapears from the first page and wait until you have something to update. Lots of us have similar threads here and only bump when we have something to notify

Hey Sneapsters!

Looking to get some new clients in so I decided to run a promo.
Mastering is thrown in for free with mixing.

Let's get some music here!

you need to put together a website or at LEAST a facebook for your studio. Its not that I don't think you can or can't, but why would I choose you over someone who has pictures of their studios and took the time to put something professional together showing their strengths and goals?

I do have a Facebook.
www.facebook.com/oblivionssun

I will be putting together a website soon.

If I may ask, what exactly would make my services more "desirable" or "professional" so to speak?

Get a graphic artist to make a more professional looking layout for you, list what your goals are and how you can stand out from the rest etc. Its all marketing, especially since mostly anybody can buy a 1000 dollar setup and call them self a "studio". Your recordings sounds better than alot of peoples I will give you that.

If you make yourself look professional and confident people will think that. Its hard to break out now a days so you gotta stand out from the rest.

I remember the first time I looked at Ermz' site I was blown away just by the layout (other than the myspace style format).

http://www.systematicproductions.com/

If you look at someone like Joey Sturgis' page its very bland but then again, when people are already knocking down your door and your booked years ahead it doesn't really matter.