FS: New/Sealed Fractal Audio AXE-FX II

Yup. I have one sitting right here, sealed. Anyone wanna buy it? I'll ship internationally.

2011-06-23132338-1.jpg

2011-06-23132313.jpg

2011-06-23132252.jpg

2011-06-23132150-2.jpg

Heh. I'm going to try selling here where not everyone and their freaking mom whines about me selling something I legitimately bought. Apparently I'm a "fraud" and a "d-bag" for doing it. Yeah. I committed fraud for buying something with my own money and selling it. Those people are ridiculous.

And sent. Thanks for the interest guys. Feel free to make an offer. As far as I'm aware, there is a wait list of a few hundred for domestic sales from Fractal Audio and they're waiting for an undisclosed time period until they start servicing those on the wait list. If you're in Europe the list is thousands long and if you join the list now I wouldn't be surprised if it's years before you can purchase a unit.

I checked my invoice as well...this unit was put together by the creator himself, Cliff Chase.

I could probably get an absolute killing on ebay UK, its almost worth it if you can bump an extra grand on the price tag- and ive got a horrible feeling people will pay anything to get their hands on it lol. They will probably be gold dust on these isles for quite a bit of time.

I could probably get an absolute killing on ebay UK, its almost worth it if you can bump an extra grand on the price tag- and ive got a horrible feeling people will pay anything to get their hands on it lol. They will probably be gold dust on these isles for quite a bit of time.

If I'm not mistaken guitarguy is already bumping an extra 600 or so on the price tag. Looks to me like he figured the same thing. We pay about 1/3 more just because we have to pay in Euros. What you would pay in dollars (2600 without getting ripped off by profeteers) we would pay in euros, 2600 euro. We currently pay 41% more that way just for being in europe.

You are asking a little over 23% more than cliff is. If we were to import it to europe, it would be an extra 19 VAT + shipping. That would bring it up to 42% more expensive + shipping, if I were to pay you in dollars. About the same cost without the waiting list for european buyers that way.

In sum: your deal is pretty good for europeans importing as they wouldn't pay more than ordering from G66, not so much for the US people. Skip the waiting list, pay 600 more.

I thought one of Cliff's main points in the Q&A on this was that it wouldn't take as long to get these as it did the first? I figured it wouldn't go as planned!

I don't think cliff is above the whole capitalist thing. I'm sure he had more units prepared this time around, but I'm willing to bet he knew very well demand would far exceed supply. Easy money for him, and the lucky few who get the first units to sell for far more than they paid for it (like TS here).

Its a gold rush until supply catches up to demand (or demand dwindles)

If I'm not mistaken guitarguy is already bumping an extra 600 or so on the price tag. Looks to me like he figured the same thing. We pay about 1/3 more just because we have to pay in Euros. What you would pay in dollars (2600 without getting ripped off by profeteers) we would pay in euros, 2600 euro. We currently pay 41% more that way just for being in europe.

You are asking a little over 23% more than cliff is. If we were to import it to europe, it would be an extra 19 VAT + shipping. That would bring it up to 42% more expensive + shipping, if I were to pay you in dollars. About the same cost without the waiting list for european buyers that way.

In sum: your deal is pretty good for europeans importing as they wouldn't pay more than ordering from G66, not so much for the US people. Skip the waiting list, pay 600 more.

That's the plan! Thanks for noticing. I've had to figure out the sweet spot and I think it's $3250 right now.

I get a lot of dirty looks from those here in the states where I'm at, but they were never the target audience so it looks worse to them.

That's the plan! Thanks for noticing. I've had to figure out the sweet spot and I think it's $3250 right now.

I get a lot of dirty looks from those here in the states where I'm at, but they were never the target audience so it looks worse to them.

Haha you've been getting dirty looks from me all day :loco:

Its a market economy though, so we just have to deal with it. Who knows maybe you snare an american willing to shell out an extra 600 bucks to skip the line.

If I had the money, being in europe, I would be very tempted.