FS: Numbskull Audio Production - Recording/Mixing/Mastering services

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Jan 31, 2010
Cambs, UK
www.numbskullaudio.com
EDIT: My youtube channel filled with lots of reamping examples - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEM3zDvkhlb0wo0GYeH7kMg

• Reamping: £20 for first 3 songs, £15 for each one thereafter.
  • Mixing/Mastering: Msg for quote
  • Recording/production: Msg for quote

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

My name is Matt Crawford aka Mattayus on most forums. Some of you know me personally; some of you know may know my work from me posting it here, and some of you I have worked with already.

A few months ago I turned my long-time hobby into a profession and started Numbskull Audio Production. I record/mix/master bands both at a local studio and from home, and I love it. I stay fairly well booked a lot of the time, but am always on the lookout for that next client.

I am writing this thread simply to advertise my services. I would be more than happy to work with anybody on this forum, whether it’s your band’s album requiring mixing, or you are local enough to have it tracked, or indeed if you are just a solo artist recording on VSTi’s in your bedroom.

Please feel free to view my website to hear any examples of my work, and get in touch with any questions you have, either via PM or shoot me an email to matt@numbskullaudio.com

Cheers,
Matt

NumbSkull%20Head.JPG

NumbSkull Audio Production - Music Production, Recording, Mixing, Mastering, Drum Editing & Programming
Numbskull Audio Production | Facebook

Just finished a weekend of tracking drums for a local death metal band. Free slots approaching in the next couple of weeks so get in touch if you're interested.

One of my clients from earlier this year has released a music vid if you'd like to look at some fairly recent mixing work:

(mixed/mastered)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumperroooooooo Looking for dem winter bookings! Mixing. Reamping. Editing. Etc.
Currently got an ENGL Savage 120 at my disposal for a limited time, for those looking for reamping. It's an utterly utterly fucking ridiculous amp, and I wish it was a permanent feature of my backline. Who knows, maybe one day it will be, for now you need to get on it.