Chimera Audio - Mixing, mastering & Session Musician Services

Hawkevil

Jan 20, 2008
I will keep it short here as my website can tell you everything you need to know!

CHIMERA AUDIO

Chimera Audio is a music production company based in Nottinghamshire, England. Mainly focusing on heavy metal and rock music, Chimera Audio offers several services of audio production including mixing, mastering, drum programming, midi to audio conversion and audio editing.

As well as offering engineering services, Chimera Audio also offers session musician services. Including but not limited to Guitar and Bass. The service Chimera Audio can provide is undeniably professional. If you would like to form your own judgement then please click the Youtube link in the signature or go to the SAMPLES page on my website to hear some examples.

The services provided are open to interpretation, from a full song you have written with full instrumentation and you would like recorded to writing a riff complete with tabs and reference audio to help with completing or starting a song and anything in between.

If you would like to contact me, then you can can send me a PM on here or fill out the contact form on my website!

Thought I'd bump the thread with a song I worked on recently for a customer. They wanted a whole song written, recorded and mixed for them. Here is the result:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd bump this with a few things I have been working on the past couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the next month I'm offering mixing services with a 50% discount! Please check the chimera audio website for more information! You can also contact me if you would like any more information.

Chris