FS: Peavey 6505

AEL89

Jan 22, 2009
For sale is my Peavey 6505. Mint condition - literally as new. This amp has never left my house, has never been gigged and has only been turned on for a maximum of 45 hours in its 2 years (just under in fact) its spent with me. I bought it new from Digital Village. I have the quality assurance certificate, the optional product extended warranty paperwork, the manual, the original box and the footswitch (which has never been removed from its original packaging).

I'm looking for £625. I'm based in Berkshire near Ascot/Bracknell/Windsor. Cash on collection/meet-up is much preferred or bank transfer. I won't post this item but I'd be happy for the buyer to arrange a courier. Anybody near by is welcome to come to mine to play some riffs through it if interested in buying.

IMG00277-20101001-1337.jpg

IMG00278-20101001-1338.jpg

IMG00279-20101001-1341.jpg

IMG00280-20101001-1341.jpg

Pretty much Greg, although I haven't had a great deal of time to sit down and tweak it extensively... just jammed some proggy stuff through it a bit on channel 2.

I really don't record enough metal to warrant keeping my 6505 - especially not generic metalcore. I've literally been using the Thunderverb for everything from clean to super-heavy doom and even a lot of bass. Very versatile amp.

I'm going to put this on ebay on Sunday evening for a buy now or best offer price of £650. Please express interest if you have any because I'm happy to pass any savings I'll make by not paying ebay fees to the buyer!

Ok so I didn't put it on ebay because I'm not in a rush to sell... I will however drop the price on here to £615!

If this were a 6505+ I'd be snapping it up right now. But alas the 6505 doesn't really do 'clean' so it's a no go for me.

The 6505+ doesn't do clean too well dude! Buy a 6505!

Would you be willing to ship to Ireland?

I would. Let me check costs for you dude. I've recently had a big order from digital village and I kept the bubble wrap and air bag things so I'll package it very safely. PM me if you're interested.

Sadly, it looks like the sale I had agreed upon has fallen through so this is back up for grabs. I'd be willing to let it go for £600.