Peavey 6505

AEL89

Jan 22, 2009
Never gigged/toured, NO marks or scratches of any kind, perfect working condition, 8 months old. Has been used only for recording in which time its probably been switched on for a maximum of 25 hours.

I'll be able to post the head in the original box, with the footswitch still unopened and unused and with all the manuals.

The cheapest I found on the internet was £860 at guitarguitar.co.uk, Fret Music and Stagebeat. From that, I feel £750 is a reasonable price with postage on top of that (I'd guess at £40-50 for postage in the UK)

I'm based in Berkshire, near London and Reading for anyone who'd like to collect.

Bump. Might have to hold on to this if there isn't enough interest or any reasonable offers.

haha not this again - see audix D6 thread! Have a Fender 5150III, far superior amp - highly recommend it!

ehhh - yea like...eddie went to fender after he left peavey but i dont know... personally i feel fender doesnt have much knowledge about high gain and metal - like...they made jim roots axe...fair enough..and they made this evh fender...not really much else out there is there? like dont get me wrong they have some amazing clean amps like the deluxe and deville, blackface and silverface models and they make lovely tweeds but this is really there 1st high gain venture. i'd have to stick with the tried and tested 5150 6505 - its been used for so many years by so many hardcore metal bands. and i dont see any of them swapping to fender.

dont get me wrong fender amps are lovely! and i've played through a whole rack of them in the last few years and i hope to invest in a deluxe or deville some day for my clean tones but i cant see myself going down the fender route for high gain

ehhh - yea like...eddie went to fender after he left peavey but i dont know... personally i feel fender doesnt have much knowledge about high gain and metal - like...they made jim roots axe...fair enough..and they made this evh fender...not really much else out there is there? like dont get me wrong they have some amazing clean amps like the deluxe and deville, blackface and silverface models and they make lovely tweeds but this is really there 1st high gain venture. i'd have to stick with the tried and tested 5150 6505 - its been used for so many years by so many hardcore metal bands. and i dont see any of them swapping to fender.

dont get me wrong fender amps are lovely! and i've played through a whole rack of them in the last few years and i hope to invest in a deluxe or deville some day for my clean tones but i cant see myself going down the fender route for high gain

Haha, dude this is meant with absolutely no malice whatsoever, but this isn't the place for this sort of discussion... I know you're just making polite conversation, but it seems as though every time someone does this in a gear for sale thread it turns into an argument... Just a heads up!

I have both amps, peavey is great but the fender is so much better without even taking into account the clean channel.